|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID|
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 8.2.1, 8.3
|Issue||When an RSA administrator logs into the Security Console and tries to approve a token requested by a user via Self-Service Console, the following error is seen:|
1 requests were not approved. Please see the pending list of requests.
Unexpected error during command com.rsa.ucm.request.CompleteWorkflowRequestActionsCommand execution
|Cause||This error may occur if:|
- The unassigned token(s) to be assigned have less than 90 days before expiring, and/or
- When tokens are automatically assigned or used as replacement tokens, the system only selects unassigned tokens that have more than the configured number of days remaining.
|Workaround||For automatic token assignment/replacement for tokens having less than 90 days before expiring, the workaround would be as follows:|
- In the Security Console, go to Setup > System Settings.
- Under Authentication Settings, click Tokens.
- Under Token Assignment, change the value of Only Automatically Assign Tokens That Do Not Expire For to more than x days, where x is a lower value than the current setting; for example, 5 days.
By default, the value is set to 90 days.