Business users have a desire to communicate to management information in the form of ideas, incidents, issues, risks, etc. Users often request a method to report this information to the management team, but they might not know exactly how to classify the information or where to submit it. In addition, the management team is interested in acquiring this information from their first line of defense as well as a method for reviewing, prioritizing and assigning accountability for items generated. This offering meets both requirements, providing users with an application to communicate information with management and leverage workflow to review or approve the reported information.
RSA Archer Speak Up enables you to submit ideas to improve the business, report issues to the responsible organizations, document concerns regarding potential ethics violations, incidents, breaches, complaints or issues with employees or third parties, and more. Information can be submitted anonymously to protect the identification of whistleblowers to allow management to focus solely on the issue at hand. Speak Up requests can also be submitted on behalf of someone who does not have access which will allow them to receive notifications regarding outcomes and approvals are sent to all stakeholders indicated on the request. This app-pack allows business owners the ability to review the information, assign accountability, and take action while tracking the remediation of outcomes.
With the RSA Archer Speak Up App-Pack, you can empower users within your organization to speak up regarding the business, provide ownership and accountability for information reported, and employ a consistent governance process for reporting information. Therefore, the organization can be informed of organizational risks related to Speak Up requests and inspire everyone to own risk.
- Submit ideas to improve the business.
- Report issues to the responsible organizations.
- Document concerns regarding potential ethics violations, incidents, breaches, complaints and issues with employees or third parties, and more.
- Submit information anonymously or on behalf of others.
- Enable business owners to review the information and take action.
- Receive notifications about outcomes and approvals.
- Track the remediation of outcomes.
- Empower users to communicate within the business without fear of retribution.
- Provide ownership and accountability for information reported.
- Employ a consistent governance process for reporting information.
- Be informed of organizational risks related to Speak Up requests.
- Inspire everyone to own risk.
This offering requires the following applications which may be found in several use cases:
- Business unit
In order to implement the RSA Archer Anonymous Submission web application for whisteblower capabilities, please refer to the prerequisites in the RSA Archer Speak Up app-pack implementation guide.
In addition, the following applications are optional:
- Risk Register – document and track risks
- Incidents – document and track operational incidents
- Security Incidents – document and track cyber incidents
- Ethics Violation – document and track ethic violations and complaints against employees
- Third Party Profile – document and track issues and complaints against third parties
- Contacts – look up employees within the organization
Please review the implementation guide for a full list of the applications, use cases, and pre-requisite dependencies that are required for this offering.
Supported Platform Version
RSA Archer Speak Up was developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 SP1 and above.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Speak Up:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Read the RSA Archer Speak Up app-pack implementation guide; and
- Download the RSA Archer Speak Up install package.
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
RSA Archer Speak Up
Business User Dashboard