RSA announces availability of RSA Exchange Release R6.
RSA announces availability of RSA Exchange Release R6. This release includes new offerings: four App-Packs, one Tool & Utility, seven Integrations, and five Content offerings:
- App-Packs – pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting GRC processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo-specific)
- ComplyTec NERC Compliance Management allows capture and reporting of activities relevant to NERC regulations, tying events to appropriate requirements, reporting entities, locations, and documentation.
- HCL IRAM2 Aligned Risk Assessment provides an automated method to perform risk assessments based on the ISF Information Risk Assessment Methodology version 2.
- RSA Archer Contract Clause Management helps standardize contract clauses and contract assembly.
- RSA Archer Speak Up allows business users to communicate information to management as it pertains to the business.
- Tools & Utilities - pre-built functions enabling administrators to more easily manage their RSA Archer implementations
- Archer Experts / Archer Scripts Group Management enables business users to add and remove users from groups without system administrator involvement, leveraging out-of-the-box advanced workflow for approvals.
- Integrations - pre-built data exchange configurations bringing data into and pushing data out of the RSA Archer Platform
- Content - pre-mapped collection of best-practice policies, control standards, legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards, and assessments
Updated content in RSA Exchange Release R6 includes:
- Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) - updated the ISM Controls content for the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) bundle.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.