erwin provides the most comprehensive data management and governance solutions to automate and accelerate the transformation of data into accurate and actionable insights. The erwin EDGE platform combines data governance, enterprise architecture, business process, data modeling and data mapping. Thanks to the broadest set of connectors for data preparation, modeling and governance, government agencies, financial institutions, healthcare companies and other enterprises around the world can use data to fuel their compliance, innovation and transformation initiatives.
erwin’s approach to data governance enables organizations to get a handle on how they handle their data. With the broadest set of metadata connectors and automated code generation, sensitive data discovery, data mapping and cataloguing tools, the erwin EDGE Platform simplifies the total data management and data governance lifecycle. This single, integrated solution makes it possible to gather business intelligence, conduct IT audits, ensure regulatory compliance and accomplish any other organizational objective by fueling an automated, high-quality and real-time data pipeline.
The integration of erwin with RSA Archer enables you to:
- Leverage the erwin collector to define objects or attributes and associations and export to RSA Archer and populate IT or business catalog
- Export RSA Archer report content, transform the data when needed, and load into the erwin repository
The integration between erwin and RSA Archer provides a powerful framework to map and trace identified risks to enterprise artifacts modeled within the Enterprise Architecture.
erwin EDGE Platform integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Share a consistent and up-to-date overview of your current products, processes, applications, and infrastructure, and all related risk & security aspects
- Aligning risk management with your enterprise architecture and business process modeling tools for clear insight into the enterprise risks related to, for example, introducing new products and initiatives, outsourcing business processes or IT systems, or assimilating another organization after a merger
- Leverage enterprise architecture information to create insight into relations and dependencies, and thus avoid or mitigate potential disasters
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: Archer General
- Impacted Use Cases: Several, specifically use cases for:
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 SP1.
For More Information
To learn more about the erwin RSA Ready certified integration, review the Implementation Guide.