For over 20 years, ComplyTec has been a world-class provider of custom enterprise compliance solutions. ComplyTec is a leading provider of business-driven security and risk management solutions to critical sectors including banking, government, healthcare, retail and utilities.
The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) is an international regulatory authority tasked with ensuring the North American Bulk Power system remains secure and reliable. To this end, NERC develops—and legally enforces— reliability standards to which all qualified power-generating and bulk transmission companies must adhere. Thus, it is prudent for power generation and bulk transmission companies to implement regulatory compliance solutions to ensure that all aspects of the organization adhere to NERC standards
The purpose of the ComplyTec NERC Compliance Management app-pack is to capture and report on all activities relevant to NERC regulations using a custom-built app-pack that can help tie the events to appropriate requirements, reporting entities, locations, and documentation.
- Identify, assess and monitor controls relevant to company NERC initiatives
- Keep a record of all documents stored either within the app-pack, or external sources
- Roll up compliance data from related controls assigned to the requirements to provide an aggregated view
- Use out-of-the-box or custom assessments to complete testing of company controls
- Relate risks to controls and/or NERC requirements for the monitoring of real-time residual risk
- Address NERC regulatory and compliance obligations
- Leverage exception requests, remediation plans, and findings to correct all issues uncovered during the controls testing process
- Eliminate manual, non-scalable NERC compliance activities by implementing a consistent and repeatable process for managing the ever-changing NERC regulatory landscape
- Expand the overall understanding and visibility to better manage NERC requirements
- Improve understanding, visibility and status tracking of NERC related incidents
This offering requires the following use cases including:
- RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management
- RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management
- RSA Archer Issues Management
- RSA Archer Policy Program Management
- RSA Archer Top-Down Risk Assessment
Supported Platform Version
ComplyTec NERC Compliance Management App-Pack was developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 SP1.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
Five (5) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses are required for the ComplyTec NERC Compliance Management App-Pack.
Additional licensing fees will also apply. Contact Sales@complytec.com for additional information.
For More Information
To learn more about ComplyTec NERC Compliance Management:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Read the ComplyTec NERC Compliance Management app-pack implementation guide; and
- Download the ComplyTec NERC Compliance Management installation package.
For Additional Support
For technical support questions, please contact Support@complytec.com.