000036928 - A guide to RSA Link for RSA Archer customers

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Nov 7, 2018Last modified by RSA Customer Support Employee on Nov 7, 2018
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000036928
Applies ToRSA Product Set: Archer
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer
Issue

RSA Link is our online community for customers to collaborate with each other and with knowledgeable RSA staff.    Access to it allows you to not only view discussions and other content, but also gives you the ability to post comments, start discussions and upload files or videos.  Here you will also find the private RSA Archer Customer/Partner Community, only accessible to registered RSA Archer customers.  In addition, RSA Link is the location to download many RSA Acher components, such as use cases and solutions.

Note that full install kits are available through our Download Central portal.

Registering as a customer by providing a valid site ID or other product details, gives you the ability to:
  • View discussions and other content.
  • Post comments and start discussions.
  • Upload files or videos.  
  • Obtain access to customer-only content, such as downloads and security advisories, related to your product(s).
Tasks

Navigating to the RSA Archer Suite space on RSA Link

Click on Products then RSA Archer Suite.

User-added image

Resolution

Manage your RSA Link account

Here are a few knowledge articles to help you manage your account through the RSA Link portal:

1. Select My Cases from the top navigation bar. 

User-added image

1. Then select Create Case and click the Create New Case button. 

User-added image

1. From the drop down box, select RSA Link Inquiries then click Continue.

User-added image

1. On the Case Edit page, complete the requested information and click Submit when done.  Your case is then immediately routed to the RSA Link team for processing.

Case Management (My Cases) under RSA Link

The following options are available as part of My Cases:

• Cases.  You can manage your open cases from here, also view the closed and recently viewed ones.
  • Create Case. Here is where you open your support tickets, as you can see in the previous screenshot, you have many options:
    • Technical support. Use this option to create a technical  support case for your RSA Archer product.
    • License, Token Media or Download Inquiries.  Should you have issues downloading your full installer from Download Central and/or license download issues, choose this support option.
    • Order Status, Maint. Renewal, Trials or Sales Inquiries. As the option states, this option is related to Sales and not to technical support.
    • RSA University Training Program.  Us this option to inquire about an RSA Archer course or anything related to RSA training options, such as certification programs.
    • RSA Link Inquiries.  Provides an option to raise issues with the RSA Link portal.  Choose this option for assistance with access issues (password, PIN, security questions), user ID issues, a product not visible via Case Management, and problems locating documentation
  • My Products.  This option allows you to view a list of RSA products owned by your company and/or those products owned by the company(ies) for which you have access and provide support.
  • Entitlements.  Entitlements shows a more in-depth description of your product(s), such as the start and end date of your contract, product family, etc.
  • My Team.  Your team are the people at your company who designated as administrators for the RSA Link account.  These people are authorized to use the self-service method within Case Management.  These users can add other users to the account in order to give them access to support cases as well as product and entitlement information. Learn more about how to add my colleagues to our account in RSA Link.
  • Upgrades: One of the two routes for upgrading your product, and to add products to your account. Add a new product to my RSA Link account.
  • Subscriptions: Follow the steps to subscribe to product advisories on RSA Link.
  • Search: Use Search to find tickets by case number or by keywords.

For more information visit our page on Frequently Asked Questions about RSA Link.

Opening a support case via email

Should you wish to open a ticket by email, please send your request to archersupport@rsa.com.

Please provide the following information when opening a case:
  • Company Name:
  • Contact person for this case (first and last name):
  • RSA Archer 25-digit license key found in the Archer Control Panel:

Find your Archer key.

• SaaS/hosted client (please provide the SaaS instance ID number):
  • Archer version:
  • Production or non-production:
  • Summary of the issue:
  • (Please include the relevant screenshots/attachments, if appropriate)
You can also send an email to support@rsa.com, which is monitored 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday.

Download Central

Download Central shares login information with RSA Link, but they are different websites with different functions.  For example, licenses are available for download from Download Central, as are files that are too large to host on RSA Links, such as full kit installers.  While there are download files hosted on RSA Link, tehy are much smaller (RSA Authentication Agents, for example). 

To download files from Download Central, you first must login to RSA Link.  This allows us to link your user ID to a registered license.  

Please note that Download Central and RSA Link share the same login information (email address as user ID), PIN, and security questions.

For any queries related to Download Central, such as issues with obtaining your license or if you can't find your product's full installer, please open a ticket for the licensing team:
  1. Login to RSA Link.
  2. On the top left select My Cases.
  3. Within Case Management click on Create Case.
  4. When presented with the drop down list titled I need assistance with . . ., choose License, Token Media or Download Inquiries.
  5. In the Case Description field, please explain the issue. making sure to provide your product's license serial number and your user ID.
  6. You will be contacted by the License Seed Response team.

Attachments

Outcomes