Palisade @RISK is a leading risk and decision analysis software that runs in Microsoft Excel and uses Monte Carlo simulation to allow you to see possible outcomes for a risk and the likelihood of occurrence. The Monte Carlo method takes randomly sampled input data and runs a risk analysis simulation hundreds or thousands of times in order to give you a probability distribution of all possible outcomes.
The integration with RSA Archer’s Enterprise and Operational Risk Management Solution extends out of the box risk assessment techniques to include Monte Carlo simulation based on expert elicitation and loss events.
Palisade @RISK integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Capture Monte Carlo values such as VaR in RSA Archer for more centralized reporting
- Advanced approach for more precise and actionable risk assessments through Monte Carlo simulation
- Capture relevant data like losses and expert elicitation in RSA Archer and pass it on to @Risk for Monte Carlo simulation
- Graphically depict loss distribution histograms
- Generate estimates of Value at Risk at 95% and 99% confidence intervals
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: Enterprise & Operational Risk Management
- Impacted Use Cases:
- RSA Archer Top-Down Risk Assessment
- RSA Archer Operational Risk Management.
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.7.
For More Information
To learn more about the Palisade @Risk RSA Ready certified integration: