May

OpenSky & RSA: Hit a Hole-in-One on Your GRC Journey, May 19

Created by Denise Sposato Employee on May 6, 2016

Thursday, May 19, 2016 at Topgolf Scottsdale at Riverwalk, 9500 E Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale

Starts at 3:15 PM · Ends at 6:30 PM, EDT (America/New_York)

• Denise Sposato

Join RSA and OpenSky for a fun afternoon where you'll learn best practices around optimizing GRC Programs and then compete with your peers for prizes and the title of Top Golfer.

Mark Corderre is an Information Security executive with over 25 years of experience protecting information in Healthcare, Insurance and financial industries. Prior to joining OpenSky as the National Practice Lead, mark was an Executive Director at Aetna. Mark's areas of expertise are focused in CISO Office establishment and refinement, Healthcare Security Risks, Advanced Identity and Access Management, IT Risk Management, and GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance). Mark will lead a discussion and presentation that will address key issues such as:

• How should I prioritize my spend for 2016 to achieve the most benefit to protect my organization and ensure risk and compliance?
  • How do I manage expectations with the business, the board, and other stakeholders?
  • How can I ensure my project will be a success?
  • The session will provide valuable, proven insights that can help you decide the biggest value for the limited budget available.

Governance involves organizational coordination around the prioritization of  precious resources toward managing risk in a manner consistent with messaging to the board and stakeholders. Join in the discussion of leading edge risk management practices including alignment to business and the assessment of threats to your enterprise.

EVENT AGENDA:

3:15 pm               Check In

3:30 - 4:30 pm     Presentation

4:30 - 6:30 pm     Topgolf

REGISTRATION

DIRECTIONS

Topgolf Scottsdale at Riverwalk, 9500 E Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale