Thursday, September 14, 2017 at Russell Investment Center, 1301, Second Avenue, Seattle
Starts at 3:00 PM · Ends at 6:00 PM, EST (America/New_York)
12:00pm – 1:00pm Registration and Lunch. Please join us for lunch before the session.
1:00pm – 3:00pm Countdown to GDPR: 5 Tips to Accelerate GDPR Readiness
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), taking effect in May of 2018, will reset best practices for data privacy and protection globally. Preparing for GDPR is no small task. This, in addition to the substantial penalties for non-compliance, has propelled data protection as a business risk directly into the boardroom.
Join us for five tips to accelerate your GDPR readiness, improve your risk management strategies and help you fulfill GDPR obligations, including:
- Understanding your Data - Importance of Inventory
- Creating a Baseline - Article 30 Checklist
- Data Lifecycle - Retention/Notice and Consent
- Third Parties - Minimizing the Risk
- Program Governance - Regulatory Case Documentation
SPEAKER: Corey Carpenter,
Principal Product Manager,
Corey Carpenter, is a Principal Product Manager for RSA Archer where he is responsible for the Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Solution Area. Previously, Corey was the Manager of Risk and Compliance at Epiq Systems, overseeing the creation and implementation of multiple programs and the department itself. He has over twelve years of experience as an Archer Certified Consultant implementing Risk and Compliance programs and solving many complex business solutions for Fortune 100 Clients.
- For more information or to cancel your registration, please contact Carrie Everett-Vaughan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Russell Investment Center, 1301, Second Avenue, Seattle