Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at Webinar; Registration Required
Starts at 11:00 AM · Ends at 12:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
Identity Assurance for a Connected World
Organizations need to provide convenient yet secure access so that users can get to the information they need regardless of whether the application is on premises or in the cloud. Modern approaches to access leverage risk analytics and context-based awareness of users to provide seamless, secure access to data and resources. Paired with a solid approach for identity assurance, organizations can have the confidence that people are who they say they are, all while providing a very favorable user experience that doesn’t slow the business down.
Join RSA identity experts and learn how a modern, secure access strategy and the right technologies can enable your organizations to:
- Be sure that the users accessing applications and data are trusted, legitimate users.
- Achieve a new level of identity assurance enabling the business to possible to grow and innovate.
- Speed user access to applications with a convenient user experience, enabling the organization to get more done.
- Meet the diverse set of user access needs and environments with the flexible, seamless authentication options available - from hardware and software tokens, to biometrics to FIDO (Fast Identity Online) tokens.
- Minimize access risk by governing access using contextual, risk-based authentication evaluating in real-time the risk factors that are present.
Transforming Secure Access
As identity theft and credential-based attacks continue to rise, organizations wonder how this can be when they’re investing so much time and effort deploying identity and access management solutions. Unfortunately, despite their best efforts, Identity has become the most consequential attack vector to the modern enterprise. They are essentially outmatched by increasing identity risks. If you’re feeling the pressure, you can’t afford to miss this webinar. Join Ayelet Biger-Levin of RSA to learn how to transform the way you secure access in the modern enterprise. You’ll learn how identity intelligence, business context and threat intelligence work together to build a strong foundation for secure access and an overall high degree of identity assurance.
Ayelet Biger-Levin, has served in various roles in product management, product marketing and also in professional services for RSA for almost 10 years. She brings a wealth of knowledge in enterprise identity and access management, fraud prevention and detection for web and mobile, and risk intelligence.
Ayelet has a Masters in Information Systems Engineering, with a Thesis in Complex Event Processing, which ties into context aware authentication policy concepts. Ayelet is a CISSP with 15+ years of experience in the technology and information security industry with multiple patents in this space.
Webinar; Registration Required