Thursday, June 14, 2018 at Webcast
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 2:00 PM, EST (America/New_York)
INTELLIGENT SOC WEBCAST SERIES:
The Journey to an Intelligent SOC
How do you begin your journey to an Intelligent SOC? Start by evaluating where your dimensions of visibility, analytics, automation, and risk fall. With that knowledge you can build your roadmap in a sequence that delivers maximum impact and cost effectiveness.
Join RSA experts to get tips on building your roadmap by learning how to:
- Increase visibility across logs, the cloud and on endpoints
- Handle data across multiple solutions and user interfaces
- Battle alert fatigue from the ever increasing volume and velocity of threats
- Break down the silos between security and risk management groups
- Arthur Fontaine is Principal Product Marketing Manager for RSA NetWitness Platform. In this role he’s responsible for NetWitness platform marketing, focused on the integrated solution of RSA NetWitness Logs & Packets, RSA NetWitness Endpoint, and RSA Professional Services (Advanced Threat Detection and Cyber Incident Response). Arthur has extensive experience in the technology industry, including 20 years at IBM in a variety of product roles, working on security, collaboration, and hardware offerings. He began his technology career in telecommunications, with NYNEX (now Verizon) and Northern Telecom. He holds an MBA from Anna Maria College and a BA in English Literature from the University of New Hampshire.