Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at Webcast
Starts at 11:00 AM · Ends at 12:00 PM, EST (America/New_York)
As organizations embark on their digital transformation journey, they require secure access that is convenient, pervasive and intelligent. These qualities are keys to embracing the security challenges of today’s blended cloud and on-premises deployments; bring your own device (BYOD) environments; and increasing use of mobile devices to access applications and data. The new release of RSA SecurID Suite ensures that users have timely access to the resources they need—from any device, anywhere—and that users are who they say they are.
This webinar will focus on product enhancements that provide:
- Convenient, Pervasive Access that’s Quick and Easy to Deploy and Manage
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud
- AWS + Azure Cloud supported
- Conveniently connect with popular cloud productivity applications
- Use cases for popular applications like Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, Workday
- Get up and running fast with templates and quick starts
- Integrate enterprise automation with identity
- Keep self-service capabilities secure
- Intelligent Access: Visibility and Insight into Who Has Access to What
- Easily prioritize high-risk items
- Effortlessly share identity information and activity
Join us for this informative event to learn how RSA SecurID Suite helps improve operational efficiencies with automation to gain valuable insight into user access and experience faster time to value.
- Murtaza Hafizji
Sr. Manager, Product Marketing at RSAMurtaza has been with RSA for over 6 years. Currently, Murtaza is on the Product Marketing team at RSA and leads the go to market strategy for RSA SecurID® Access, RSA’s leading Identity and Access Assurance solution. Being in sales at RSA prior to this role, Murtaza has been helping customers address their information security challenges. In the security space Murtaza is really interested in BYOD and BYOI practices. Murtaza loves to travel and has been to more than 21 countries and speaks 5 languages. Murtaza holds a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and is pursuing his MBA.
- Timothy Norris
Principal Product Marketer at RSATim is a principal product marketer championing identity and access assurance at RSA. Tim has over a decade of experience bringing products to market that solve complicated challenges for organizations in regulated industries from cyber security, payment card processing, financial accounting and education. Tim’s passion is to help organizations see through the technical clutter to understand the tangible value technology can bring to their organizations to solve real-world business needs and translate that value into real returns on their technology investment.