Students leave this classroom-based training with the experience of deploying and configuring RSA SecurID Access Identity Router, SSO Agent, and Identity Assurance system components.
IT or other technical personnel who install, service and support RSA SecurID Access deployments.
Please Note: The content of this course only describes and exercises the capabilities of the RSA SecurID Access cloud-based components (Cloud Authentication Service and Identity Router). Customers with any RSA SecurID Access license can also take advantage of the RSA Authentication Manager component that offers a variety of authentication options. To learn about the RSA Authentication Manager features and operation, you may also be interested in enrolling in the RSA Authentication Manager Installation and Configuration course, which offers hands-on training in the deployment and configuration of RSA Authentication Manager servers, authentication agents, and RSA SecurID authenticators.
Students should have familiarity with the concepts of: strong (multi-factor) user authentication, cloud applications, single sign-on, and networking communication.
Students should complete the following RSA University on-demand learning courses prior to attending this course:
• Introduction to the RSA SecurID Access Solution
• Introduction to RSA SecurID Access Architecture
Students must have their own computer and internet connectivity to participate in on-line classes and must provide their own mobile device (smartphone or tablet) to complete exercises involving the RSA SecurID Access Authenticate mobile app.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants should be able to:
- Plan and perform the pre-deployment, deployment, and configuration tasks to complete an operational environment to support single sign-on and multi-factor authentication
- Configure system-level parameters
- Configure and connect to LDAP Identity Sources/User Stores
- Install and configure the RSA Identity Router
- Know how to construct a system to provide high availability and redundancy/failover capabilities
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.