This Instructor Led Training (ILT) course provides an overview of essential administrative tasks that are performed for RSA NetWitness Logs & Network. Students gain insight into Configuring Devices, Monitoring and User Management within RSA NetWitness Logs& Network and also gain practical experience by performing a series of hands-on labs.
Anyone interested in the administrative topics listed below for RSA NetWitness Logs & Network.
Students should have completed the following courses (or have equivalent knowledge) prior to taking this training:
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Discover and configure core RSA NetWitness Logs & Network hosts
- Configure the Reporting Engine and Events Stream Analysis (ESA)
- Configure Incident Management (IM) and the Archiver
- Describe the Health and Wellness module
- Review the REST API
- Monitor RSA NetWitness Logs & Network hosts and services
- Create and manage users
- Describe data privacy
Click HERE to register for this training event.