Monday, July 29, 2019 at Live Virtual Classroom training
Starts at 5:00 AM · Ends on Jul 30, 2019 at 1:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
The working principles behind RSA Authentication Manager and RSA SecurID authenticators are discussed, including product architecture, time synchronization, risk-based authentication, managing external Identity Sources and exploring all aspects of an administrative structure. Extensive hands-on labs reinforce the administrative tasks involved in managing a user population and authenticator assignment.
System, security, or help desk administrators who need to administer and support
the RSA Authentication Manager product and RSA SecurID users.
Familiarity with Microsoft® Windows® or UNIX/Linux system administration. A fundamental conceptual understanding of multi-factor authentication.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the basic architecture and theory of operation of the RSA Authentication Manager, Token Server, and RSA SecurID authenticator components of an RSA SecurID Access system
- Perform configurations required for RSA Authentication Manager system operations
- Perform user administration functions to populate and manage users
- Perform reporting and user troubleshooting
- Understand ongoing maintenance requirements
- Understand the setup and use of software authenticators
- Understand the configuration and use of self-service functionality
Live Virtual Classroom training