Monday, September 9, 2019 at Bedford - RSA (174 Middlesex Turnpike)
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends on Sep 11, 2019 at 5:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
This instructor-led training provides an overview of the administrative responsibilities and configuration options associated with the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle platform specifically the Access Certification and Data Access Governance modules. The lab will cover setting up system and security settings for the platform, and also performing some customizations. Students will gain a comprehensive understanding of how to collect and unify user identities as well as how to collect their corresponding accounts and entitlements. Students will be able to create, run and perform reviews used for auditing purposes. Hands-on labs are used to reinforce the tasks involved in configuring, maintaining, and utilizing the platform to perform data governance tasks.
Students should have the following skills or taken the following training prior to attending this course:
• Familiarity with Identity Management concepts
• Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, and SQL querying
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Understand the components that make up RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
• Enable and configure the Access Certification Manager (ACM) and Data Access Governance (DAG) Roles modules
• Perform administrative functions, including configuring identity, account, and entitlement collectors
• Unify collected user data to gain visibility into users’ access and entitlements
• Understand packaging and import several platform resource objects
• Configure, run, and perform user and account access certification reviews
• Configure emails and notifications
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.
Bedford - RSA (174 Middlesex Turnpike)