Cyber Security as a profession is evolving, the barrier to entry is rising, the demand for Skilled Cyber professionals continues to grow, but it is being refined, demanding a higher level of skill and ability.
This course will immerse you into a “Hacker Mindset” in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.
You are constantly exposed to creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organization; by hacking it! You will learn how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems. The course covers the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking, diving into Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
Ethical hackers, System Administrators, Network Administrators and Engineers, Web Managers, Auditors, Security Professionals in general.
Students should have basic knowledge of general computer science and network topics.
The Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50 may be taken on the last day of the training (optional). Students need to pass the online exam to receive CEH certification. Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
• System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
• Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
• Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures • Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
• Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
• DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
• Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
• Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
• Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
• Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
• Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
• Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
• SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
• Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
• Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
• Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
• Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
• Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
• Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
Click HERE to request registration to this training event