This classroom-based course provides an overview of essential administrative tasks that are performed for RSA NetWitness Platform up and running. Students gain insight into configuring hosts and services and managing users within RSA NetWitness Platform and gain practical experience by performing a series of hands-on labs.
Anyone interested in the administrative topics listed below for RSA NetWitness Logs & Network.
Students should have completed the following courses (or have equivalent knowledge) prior to taking this training:
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the RSA NetWitness Platform Architecture
- Configure RSA NetWitness hosts
- Configure RSA NetWitness system settings
- Describe the RSA NetWitness licensing model
- Configure Event Stream Analysis
- Configure the Archiver
- Configure RSA Live
- Configure the Context Hub
- Configure the Reporting Engine
- Manage NetWitness services on the command line
- Gather data for RSA Customer Support using a script
- Configure the NetWitness Endpoint Log Hybrid
- Generate and deploy the NetWitness Endpoint Agents
- Configure NetWitness Endpoint agents
- Describe the RSA NetWitness trust model
- Create and manage NetWitness users
- Describe/troubleshoot NetWitness users
- Configure external authentication using Active Directory
- Configure external authentication using SecurID
- Configure data privacy
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.