Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at Bedford - RSA (174 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford MA, 01730)
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends on Sep 20, 2019 at 5:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
This 4-day classroom-based training is intended to expand the knowledge of RSA Archer 6 administrators and equip them to leverage platform functionality not explored in the Administration I course.
After taking this course, students will be able to create complex reports, configure Advanced Workflow, build data feeds, and manage questionnaire campaigns.
Participation in RSA Archer Administration I or equivalent work experience. Requires RSA Archer 6 administration skills, including building applications and configuring email notifications, data-driven events, calculated fields, and reports. By registering for this class you accept the prerequisites associated with this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Construct complex search criteria to locate key information
- Alert organization stakeholders through scheduled report distributions
- Export RSA Archer data into pre-formatted, professional-looking report templates
- Create a custom, multi-stage workflow process that automates a manual process
- Integrate the RSA Archer product with external data sources to consolidate enterprise information
- Import existing information from a legacy system into RSA Archer applications and questionnaires
- Design best-practice assessment campaigns to measure compliance across the organization
- Troubleshoot commonly seen issues
Bedford - RSA (174 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford MA, 01730)