This one-day classroom-based workshop includes a thorough overview of RSA Archer Platform features, including but not limited to: Application and questionnaire creation and management, essential access control concepts, email notification options, reporting and dashboard options, integration possibilities, and more.
RSA Archer business users with a need to understand what is possible with the platform. Ideal audience includes those who may need to create business requirements but will not actually administer the platform.
Students should have a general understanding of their own business’s needs as it relates to the use of the RSA Archer system.
Upon completion of this training, the learner should be able to:
- Navigate the RSA Archer 6 interface
- Describe administrative options related to building and maintaining applications and questionnaires
- Explain basic access control options
- Identify email notification options
- Define integration options and determine the best use of each
- Build reports and dashboards
- Locate community-based resources for further study
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.