Students leave this classroom-based training with the experience of installing and configuring RSA Authentication Manager system components to model a comprehensive and high availability authentication solution.
This course assumes that the student has attended the RSA Authentication Manager Administration training or has equivalent operation and administrative experience with RSA Authentication Manager – administrative tasks are not covered as part of this course.
IT or other technical personnel who install, service and support RSA Authentication Manager deployments.
Microsoft® Windows® or UNIX/Linux system administration; attendance in RSA Authentication Manager Administration training, or equivalent v7.x or v8.x administration experience; Familiarity with virtual machine deployment
Upon successful completion of this training, participants should be able to:
- Plan and perform the pre-installation, installation, and configuration tasks to accomplish an RSA Authentication Manager virtual appliance installation in a VMware environment
- Configure RSA Authentication Manager system parameters
- Configure and connect to external LDAP Identity Sources
- Create redundant/failover RSA Authentication Manager replica servers and understand the role and management of replica server instances
- Install and configure RSA Authentication Agents for local workstation and web access protection
- Perform an RSA Authentication Manager Web Tier installation to support user self-service and risk-based authentication
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.