This activity driven course will guide new RSA Archer users in navigating the user interface, entering records, completing assigned workflow tasks, searching, reporting, and customizing the interface. The skills learned during this foundational course can be generalized to a client specific environment.
Students should have basic computer skills but no previous RSA Archer expertise is required
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Navigate the RSA Archer user interface
• Use applications to enter and modify records
• Interact with tasks and workflows to complete job functions
• Use search tools to retrieve information
• Create and update reports and charts
• Build personal dashboards
• Leverage system-level and community-level user resources
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.