This course will teach participants how to “Think Archer” and to effectively create Archer specific business requirements and map workflows. The course fosters the development of Archer Power-users and Business Analysts within your organization to bridge the knowledge-gap between standard Archer Users and System Administrators. Participants will gain a deeper understanding of the out-of-the-box Archer usecases and begin expanding their skills to become future Archer application owners. Upon completion, participants will be able to communicate application and workflow designs to administrators for development and implementation.
Students should have and be familiar with the following skills and concepts prior to attending this course:
• Basic computer skills
• Previous RSA Archer Experience or attended the RSA Archer New User Experience course
• Familiarity with your organizational needs and work processes
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Analyze business practices to design an RSA Archer Application
• Analyze business practices to design an RSA Archer Workflow
• Evaluate RSA Archer system options related to building and maintaining applications, questionnaires and workflows
• Design Reports, Dashboards and Workspaces to optimize tracking and efficiency
• Explain basic access control options
• Identify email and notification options
• Explain integration options and determine the best use of each
• Explain and complete deep-dive workflow activities related to RSA Archer “Use-Cases” pertinent to personal areas of interest
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.