Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at Virtual Webinar; Registration Required
Starts at 11:00 AM · Ends at 12:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
How are security, IT, finance and risk management executives addressing digital risk on a day-to-day basis inside their organizations? Which executive is ultimately responsible for managing digital risk? How are organizations quantifying it, and what’s the single biggest threat to managing it effectively?
For answers to these questions, join Maxine Holt, Research Director with Ovum Consulting, on Tuesday, October 15, 2019, as she shares the results of new qualitative research on digital risk, along with a blueprint for managing it. Executives working in a range of functions across different industries revealed to Ovum the measures their organizations are taking to manage the risks associated with digital transformation.
- Find out which functional executive has the greatest responsibility for digital risk today.
- Discover how many people are involved in assessing their organization’s digital risk exposure. (The answer is shockingly small.)
- Learn when in their digital transformation organizations start to address digital risk.
- Get ideas on how to start quantifying digital risk.
- Understand the single greatest threat to manage digital risk (and get strategies for mitigating it).
Lead Portfolio Strategist
Virtual Webinar; Registration Required