This instructor-led training provides an overview of the administrative responsibilities and configuration options associated with the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle platform specifically the Lifecycle modules. Students will gain a comprehensive understanding of the change requests and provisioning capabilities of the platform. Students will enable the ARM, AFX, BRM and Rules modules. Hands-on labs are used to reinforce the tasks involved in configuring, maintaining, and utilizing the platform to understand the lifecycle of users. Students will configure the components necessary to automate provisioning and new user registration processes and will create workflows, notifications, and several types of change requests providing them an end-to-end structured experience.
Students should have the following skills or taken the following training prior to attending this course:
• RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Administration – Governance course
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Understand the components that make up RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
• Configure and process business policy sets, rules, notifications and workflows
• Configure and take action on change requests and their corresponding workflows
• Install and configure Access Fulfillment Express Server (AFX)
• Create AFX Connectors and configure their capabilities
• Understand the usage of Business Role manager (BRM)
• Configure and Provision Roles
• Understand and Configure Password Management Policies
• Understand and Configure Attribute Synchronization
• Configure the platform to automatically handle provisioning accounts and entitlements to new users of the organization
• Configure the platform to automatically handle de-provisioning and account disablement / deletion to users who leave of the organization
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.