This class is aimed at the IT Teams who administer the Archer Server and Server Side Functions. In many companies, due to segregation of responsibilities, these individuals do not also perform day to day Archer Admin Tasks covered by the RSA Archer Admin I and Admin II classes.
In this class you will learn how to configure LDAP Integration, SSO, SQL Maintenance, and Archer Control Panel Settings. You will also learn Packaging, installation of Archer Updates, License Activation and Troubleshooting tips and tricks
IT Infrastructure Administrators/3rd Line Support Staff
- Working knowledge of RSA Archer
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of Lightweight Directory Application Protocol
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.