This 4-day classroom-based training is intended to expand the knowledge of RSA Archer 6 administrators and equip them to leverage platform functionality not explored in the Administration I course.
After taking this course, students will be able to create complex reports, configure Advanced Workflow, build data feeds, and manage questionnaire campaigns.
Archer administrators who are responsible for building and managing RSA Archer GRC 6
Participation in RSA Archer Administration I or equivalent work experience. Requires RSA Archer 6 administration skills, including building applications and configuring email notifications, data-driven events, calculated fields, and reports. By registering for this class you accept the prerequisites associated with this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Construct complex search criteria to locate key information
- Alert organization stakeholders through scheduled report distributions
- Export RSA Archer data into pre-formatted, professional-looking report templates
- Create a custom, multi-stage workflow process that automates a manual process
- Integrate the RSA Archer product with external data sources to consolidate enterprise information
- Import existing information from a legacy system into RSA Archer applications and questionnaires
- Design best-practice assessment campaigns to measure compliance across the organization
- Troubleshoot commonly seen issues
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.