Classes start at 9AM GMT and end at 5PM GMT
This course is designed to help accelerate the learning curve and provide practical experience for individuals planning, deploying, and installing components of an RSA SecurID Access system. Participants leave this training with the knowledge and experience of bringing components to an operational state and performing various configurations to match component operations to an organization’s security plan.
Extensive hands-on exercises performed in a virtual lab environment provide experience to reinforce important concepts and build practical skills.
IT, System, or Security Engineers who may be responsible for implementing an RSA SecurID Access system.
Students should have a fundamental conceptual understanding of network security and multi-factor authentication. Students should be familiar with software installation in both Windows and UNIX/Linux environments and be familiar with IP, networking, and virtualization configurations.
Most students find it helpful to have completed RSA SecurID Access Administration I training prior to attending this course.
Students must provide their own iOS or Android device (smartphone or tablet) to complete exercises involving the RSA SecurID Access Authenticate mobile app.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants should be able to:
- Understand the architecture and deployment options of an RSA SecurID Access system and components
- Perform configurations required to make system components operational
- Understand the configuration options to support a variety of security and access protection scenarios
- Offer guidance and support for user administrators
- Know how to approach system troubleshooting
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.