This Instructor-led class gives the students the opportunity to hunt for adversaries in a realistic environment with real-time attacks happening during the class. Students will be provided with several complex, multipart cyberattack use cases to work through, and will be tasked with finding key evidence about the attack, identifying targeted and compromised systems, reconstructing the sequence of events, and proposing a remediation plan. Students also will compete against each other to collect points through their investigation and answering questions and they can get hints which will cost them points from their overall score. Students will be given a minimum amount of introductory information and will conduct their analyses using their knowledge of networking protocols, endpoint operating systems, and common cyber-attack vectors.
Security Analysts, Threat Hunters
Students are encouraged to consume the following courses:
• RSA NetWitness Logs and Network Foundation
• RSA NetWitness Logs and Network Analysis
• RSA NetWitness Platform Introduction to hunting
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Demonstrate your hunting skills
• Demonstrate your knowledge of the Hunting Guide and Hunting Methodology
• Identify threats in the environment
• Document the process and report on findings
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.