Classes start at 9AM GMT and end at 5PM GMT
This classroom-based course provides an overview of threat hunting and covers hunting tools, content and methodologies that can be used to proactively find suspicious behavior. Students will apply the techniques acquired in this course to identify anomalies and find threats in the environment using Packets, Logs and Endpoint.
Students should have the following skills or taken the following training prior to attending this course:
• Introduction to the RSA NetWitness Platform
• RSA NetWitness Logs & Network Foundations
• RSA NetWitness Logs & Network Analysis
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Describe threat hunting and Incident Response roles
• Describe the Hunting Guide
• Describe the Hunting Methodology
• Describe the Hunting Pack meta
• Describe RSA NetWitness Platform hunting tools
• Identify protocol/service anomalies
• Identify indicators of malicious traffic
• Use hunting techniques, methodology and tools to detect threats
• Respond to incidents
• Report findings
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.