This course will outline and demonstrate the use of the RSA NetWitness Platform Reporting
Engine to create a simple or complex report and configure its execution properties by scheduling
a report. Students will learn about and practice configuring the Reporting Engine’s data sources
as well as create reports, alerts and charts.
Students are encouraged to consume the following courses or have equivalent knowledge:
• RSA NetWitness Logs and Network Foundation
• Concept and knowledge of basic SQL or SQL-like syntax (SELECT, WHERE) & operators are
helpful, but not required.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Understand the Reporting Engine, its components and work flow
• Configure the Reporting Engine, data sources, notifications and options
• Use the Reporting Engine to create reports, alerts and charts
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.