Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at Call for Speakers Submission Form; Closes June 15
Starts at 12:00 PM · Ends on Jun 15, 2020 at 11:59 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
Yes, it’s time to get those creative juices flowing.
There’s no better way to learn than by hearing from people who use, create and deliver the RSA products you use on a daily basis.
Do you have a great customer success story to tell? Do you have a passion for sharing your knowledge with others? Do you like helping others solve common challenges? If you answered yes to any – or all – of those questions, then we want to hear from you!
If you have ever attended RSA Charge, you know that the quality of speakers is extremely high. If you are already thinking to yourself, “I've got a great story to tell and want to share, best practices, teachings, and how-to’s," then don't wait – submit your idea today.
After we comb through every submission, we'll make our decisions. If you are selected to speak at RSA Charge 2020, you'll receive a complimentary full conference pass. All submissions must be in by May 29, 2020.
To help you get started, below are 10 tips as to what we’re looking for in this year's RSA Charge submissions:
- Start with a great story to tell, including a passion for sharing knowledge with others
- Touch on a topic that addresses or solves common customer challenges
- Clearly identify your target audience and/or target industries
- Highlight a tip or trick (i.e. “Use this shortcut to save 10 minutes a week.”)
- Include an engaging and eye-catching demo
- Underscore the power of RSA cross solutions products (i.e. using multiple RSA products to solve challenges)
- Incorporate clear use cases, best practices, learnings, and how-to’s
- Clearly identify how your company uses RSA products (including the roll-out)
- Highlight key success metrics and/or ROI resulting from your implementation
- Have a key takeaway or action item that attendees will walk away with
To submit your idea for consideration to be a RSA Charge 2020 presenter, please complete this Speaker Form. You may also go to RSA Charge 2020, click on Program, then click on Call for Speakers Is Open to access form.
Call for Speakers Submission Form; Closes June 15