This course is designed to help accelerate the learning curve of individuals managing an RSA SecurID Access deployment. Participants leave this training with the knowledge and experience of working with a variety of administrative and system management tasks and will explore: administrative structure, identity and user management, authenticator options and assignments, system policies, reporting capabilities, and common cases related to end user problems and assistance.
Extensive hands-on exercises performed in a virtual lab environment provide experience to reinforce important concepts and build practical skills.
System, security, or help desk administrators who need to administer and support the RSA SecurID Access product and users.
Students should have a fundamental conceptual understanding of network security and multi-factor authentication and familiarity with user administration in Microsoft® Windows® or other platform.Students must provide their own iOS or Android device (smartphone or tablet) to complete exercises involving the RSA SecurID Access Authenticate mobile app.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants should be able to:
- Understand the basic architecture and theory of operation of the RSA SecurID Access system and components
- Perform configurations required for general system operations and maintenance
- Perform user administration functions to populate and manage users
- Understand the setup and use of various authentication methods
- Understand how users can leverage self-service functionality
- Perform reporting and user troubleshooting
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.