This class will run 9AM - 5PM SGT
This Instructor-led class gives the students the opportunity to hunt for adversaries in a realistic environment with real-time attacks happening during the class. Students will be provided with several complex, multipart cyberattack use cases to work through, and will be tasked with finding key evidence about the attack, identifying targeted and compromised systems, reconstructing the sequence of events, and proposing a remediation plan. Students also will compete against each other to collect points through their investigation and by answering questions. They can also get hints that will cost them points from their overall score. Students will be given a minimal amount of introductory information and will conduct their analyses using their knowledge of networking protocols, endpoint operating systems, and common cyber-attack vectors.
Students are encouraged to consume the following courses before taking this course:
• RSA NetWitness Platform Foundations
• RSA NetWitness Platform Analysis
• RSA NetWitness Platform Introduction to Hunting
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Demonstrate your hunting skills
• Demonstrate your knowledge of the Hunting Guide and Hunting Methodology
• Identify threats in the environment
• Document the process and report on findings
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE