THIS CLASS WILL RUN 9AM - 5PM GMT
This classroom training provides an overview of threat hunting and covers hunting tools, content and methodologies that can be used to proactively find suspicious behavior. Students will apply the techniques acquired in this course to identify anomalies and find threats in the environment using Packets, Logs and Endpoint.
Students should have the following skills or taken the following training (or have equivalent knowledge) prior to attending this course:
• Introduction to the RSA NetWitness Platform
• RSA NetWitness Platform Foundations
• RSA NetWitness Platform Analysis
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Describe threat hunting and incident response roles.
• Describe the RSA NetWitness Hunting Guide.
• Describe the hunting methodology.
• Describe the Hunting Pack meta .
• Describe the UEBA Essentials Content Pack.
• Describe the UEBA Essentials Hunting Guide.
• Describe the MITRE’s ATT&CK™ frameworks.
• Describe RSA NetWitness Hunting Cards.
• Describe the basics of hunting with RSA NetWitness Endpoint.
• Describe RSA NetWitness Platform hunting tools.
• Identify protocol/service anomalies.
• Identify indicators of malicious traffic.
• Use hunting techniques, methodology and tools to detect threats.
• Respond to incidents.
• Report findings.
Click HERE to register for this training event.
If you have any questions please click HERE.