Due to other events related to monitors of our reviews, we have to start tracking when review escalations start disappearing from review results. The following gives me 99% of all I want but I want to get the remaining 1%:
rm.name AS review_name,
when re.workflow_id in ('acm$reviewrevoke') then 'Mark As Revoke'
end as review_workflow,
re.reviewer_constraint as review_escalation,
re.num_days as days_into_review,
rm.creation_date as review_create_date,
rm.end_date as review_end_date
FROM avuser.t_av_reviews_mst rm
left JOIN avuser.t_av_review_escalations re
ON rm.id = re.review_id
AND rm.is_active = 'Y'
WHERE rm.state NOT IN ('C')
order by rm.name;
Question: which table contains review escalation description??? I've been looking high and low and I cannot find any table/view that would give me a hint on what table stores it.
I checked t_av_review_escalations and it does not have any foreign keys linking with another table that would give me more information about the escalation. Where can I find this info?