RSA IGL v7.2 is out (RSA announces the availability of the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle 7.2 release ) and has a LOAD of great new features:
- New Feature: Generic REST Collectors
- New Feature: Dashboard Facts
- New Feature: Improved Business Experience
- New Feature: System Data and Diagnostics (Covered in the Jan Webinar: Found here)
- New Feature: Unauthorized Change Detection Enhancements
- New Feature: IMAP Support
- New Feature: Never Reviewed and Expiring Soon
- New Feature: User Pictures
- New Feature: Control Length of Access Extensions in Reviews
We will have the RSA team behind this release joining us on the webinars going forward, to take questions and do a deep dive on these new features.
Please help guide us, as to which topics you are most keen to learn about, so we can prioritise the order of information in the webinars each month!