Organizations often struggle with turning their corporate vision into reality, especially when change occurs that requires adjustment to strategies and plans. While organizational vision and mission are typically well-established and change infrequently, strategies and plans can change due to a wide variety of internal and external factors, requiring in a shift in an organization’s strategic direction.
Without a coordinated approach to manage strategies and plans, a breakdown in strategy execution can keep an organization from attaining its goals. We have seen organizations lack a consistent approach to managing its strategy, operational plans, and performance. Plans and performance are typically managed in silos on spreadsheets, documents, or emails, limiting visibility and accountability. When changes occur, the organization is unable to determine the impact and provide clear strategic direction.
These challenges can be addressed with the new RSA Archer Strategic Planning app-pack, available now on the RSA Exchange on RSA Link. Released on May 22, 2018, the app-pack focuses on closing the gap between strategies formulated at the executive level and operational plans and tasks developed at the tactical level. The RSA Archer Strategic Planning app-pack establishes a consistent, centralized process for managing Strategic Planning to increase the consistency of development and execution of strategies and related plans.
With RSA Archer Strategic Planning, you can:
- Simplify the process of developing and executing Strategies, Strategic Plans, Operational Plans and its activities
- Provide an audit trail to capture who created, executed, and reviewed the Strategy, Strategic Plans, and Operational Plans
- Track the performance of Strategies through metrics and periodic reviews
- Provide role-based access control to restrict personnel to information and tasks necessary to perform their job
- Reduce time associated with capturing the Strategy analysis, SWOT analysis, and financial information
- Store all Strategy information in a centralized location controlled by access roles
- Capture changes related to Strategy, Strategic Plans, and Operational Plans through change requests
- Simplify the communication process via an automated notification process.
Organizations can benefit from:
- A Structured Strategic Planning process that enables top down execution of Operational Plans
- Increased likelihood of meeting objectives
- Visibility into current state of business performance and Operational Plans
- Increased likelihood the organization executes its strategies
- A consistent method for evaluating performance across functional areas
- Assurance that Strategies become an actionable Operational Plan
- Achieving measurable actions within Operational Plans
Interested in learning more about the RSA Archer Strategic Planning app-pack? Join us for a Free Friday Tech Huddle on Friday, June 8 for a live demo. Free Friday Tech Huddles are only available to RSA Archer customers. If you are not yet a customer but you are interested in learning more, please contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.