When using the Advanced Workflow Job Troubleshooting page, it is not possible to view jobs across many applications and the results cannot be exported. If an environment has many AWF jobs, it is difficult to monitor for errors and create reports. To help address this, try out the attached PowerShell script to use API calls to get list of AWF jobs, generate a series of reports to screen, and save job details to a CSV file.
- Export AWF job details to CSV for additional filtering and analysis
- Report AWF stats by application, job state, date created and date updated
- Works for On-Premise, Hosted, and SaaS environments
- Uses internal REST API calls
How to run
- At top of script file, edit the settings.
- Right-click file and select Run with PowerShell.
- Once connected, the AWF jobs are downloaded one page at a time in batches of 1000 jobs.
- When complete, a summary is displayed and AWF jobs are saved to a CSV file.
|BaseUrl||Base or Instance URL. Do not include /default.aspx.|
|InstanceName||Instance name as shown in Archer Control Panel. Value is case sensitive.|
|UserDomain||Domain value for API user account. Value is case sensitive.
Most likely, this value will be blank and a local Archer user account is used.
|Username||Username for API user account.|
|Password||Password for API user account.
If value is blank, user will be prompted to enter credentials.
|CredentialFile||When value is not blank, the credentials will be read from the specified file path.
This is helpful when script is scheduled to run using Windows Task Scheduler.
|FilterModule||Filter jobs for a specific process name. For example, "Findings:62".|
|FilterJobState||Filter jobs by specific jobs states.
Value is comma-delimited list of job state ids.
1 = Planned
2 = Active
3 = Error
4 = Canceled
5 = Complete
6 = Suspended
7 = Created
|CsvFileExport||File name/path to export AWF jobs to CSV file.|
|IgnoreSSLCerts||Ignore SSL certificate warnings.|
- Advanced Workflow - Restart Jobs v1.2 - a PowerShell script to restart AWF jobs in bulk using a CSV file and API
- Advanced Workflow - Reset Nodes v1.1 - a PowerShell script to reset AWF nodes in bulk using a CSV file and API
- Vote up Add ability to run System Reports using REST API
- Vote up Advanced Workflow Administrative Notifications
- 1.0 - April 2021
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.