Today, we’re pleased to announce availability of Archer Exchange offerings for November 2020. This release marks the successful completion of our first continuous release cycle for the Archer Exchange. And there are more great offerings to come!
This latest Exchange release primarily includes updates to a number of existing offerings, but also includes a few new offerings:
- helps organizations change the Advanced Workflow business flow for an application and has been updated to support Archer Release 6.9.
- enables an Archer Administrator to call a data feed when there is work to do. It has been updated to encrypt the Config file upon initial execution.
- - pre-built data exchange configurations bringing data into and pushing data out of the Archer Platform
- Archer IT Risk Management
- Archer Operational Risk Management
- Archer Top-Down Risk Assessment
- Archer Information Security Management System (ISMS)
has been updated to improve performance, provide filtering by issue severity at the API endpoint, and enhanced error handling for data feeds. RiskRecon Third Party Security Risk Monitoring integrates with the following use cases:
- Archer Third Party Catalog
- Archer Third Party Engagement
- Archer Issues Management
- is a new integration for the Archer Third Party Catalog use case and enables organizations to manage their engagements throughout the complete lifecycle of a contract.
- integrates with the Archer Third Party Catalog use case and has been updated to accommodate the new Veracode APIs.
- - pre-mapped collection of best-practice policies, control standards, legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards, and assessments
- has been updated to include an Authoritative Source for the Prudential Practice Guide CPG 234. The guide
- has been updated to the latest version released in June 2020 by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- is a new authoritative source. The FCRA
- has been updated to version 9.4.1 and i
- has been updated to the recently released final version. This Authoritative Source supersedes the draft version that was included in the August 2020 Archer Exchange release.
- has been updated to include the 2021 questionnaire.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.