Use case for Audit Management
Archer Audit Engagements & Workpapers enables you to track your audit universe, perform audit engagements, maintain workpaper documentation, perform testing, and report on audit results in a consistently and timely manner. Archer Audit Engagements & Workpapers helps you transform the efficiency of your audit department, complete better-scoped audits more quickly, and decrease internal audit time and external audit fees.
- Audit universe tracking with cross-referencing to audit engagements
- Audit engagement and workpaper documentation, review and approval workflow
- Centralized Audit Program Library and workpaper repository
- Audit report and planning memo templates
- Audit findings and remediation plan management comment with comment review capabilities
- Offline audit engagement capabilities
With Archer Audit Engagements & Workpapers, you can:
- Ensure audit engagements and workpapers are performed consistently
- Reduce external auditors time and requests by providing allowing them to self-serve the information they need
- Easily generate audit reports and findings
- Place more focus on risk-based auditing
- Provide management and the Board with the information they need
For More Information
To learn more about Archer Audit Engagements & Workpapers:
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.