Use Case for Enterprise & Operational Risk Management
Archer® Bottom-Up Risk Assessment allows you to engage teams via targeted project risk assessments. Projects can include a fraud assessment or an assessment of a new product or service, business process, merger, or acquisition. Projects can be documented and questionnaires can be created with custom questions and questions derived from RSA Archer’s extensive library of thousands of out-of-the-box questions. When risks are deemed too high, risk treatments and remediation plans can be documented and tracked.
- Consistent approach to identifying and assessing project-related risk
- Oversight and management of all risk assessments in process
- Consolidated list of prioritized risk treatments and remediation plans
- Visibility into assessment progress, risk treatments and remediation activity via pre-defined reports and risk dashboards
- Increased ownership and accountability for assessments and remediation plans
With Archer Bottom-Up Risk Assessment, you can:
- Accelerate implementation of risk treatments and remediation plans associated with high risk projects
- Reduce audit findings, surprises, loss events and incidents
- Capture a full accounting of all findings from targeted risk assessments in one central repository
- Execute a project risk rating methodology in alignment with your organization’s approach to risk management
- Implement a consistent approach to project risk assessments, ensuring that all important considerations are evaluated from project to project
For More Information
To learn more about Archer Bottom-Up Risk Assessment:
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.