Archer Business Resiliency provides an automated approach to business continuity and disaster recovery planning and execution, enabling swift response in crisis situations to protect your ongoing operations. With RSA Archer, you can assess the criticality of business processes and supporting technologies, and develop detailed business continuity and disaster recovery plans using an automated workflow for plan testing and approval. Key dashboards and reports provide visibility for your senior management, giving them a better understanding of continuity risks, insight into budget requirements, and a level of confidence that a solid resiliency program is in place if a crisis occurs.
Archer Business Resiliency provides several use cases to meet your specific business needs and progress in the business resiliency maturity journey, including the following options.
- Business Impact Analysis: Determine the criticality of business processes so they can be prioritized and sequenced for recovery planning and building resiliency measures. Campaign capabilities enable you to drive business impact analysis (BIA) updates across business processes that support a set of products and services or align with particular business units or other organizations.
- Incident Management: Provides a case management and incident response solution for reporting and categorizing events such as cyberattacks, ethics violations, and physical incidents. You can quickly evaluate the criticality of an incident, determine the appropriate response procedures, and assign response team members based on factors like business impact and regulatory requirements.
- Business Continuity & IT Disaster Recovery Planning: A coordinated, consistent, and automated approach to business continuity and IT disaster recovery planning and execution. It allows you to respond swiftly in crisis situations to protect your ongoing operations.
- Crisis Management: Provides a coordinated, consistent, and automated approach for swift response and mass communication in crisis situations to protect your ongoing operations. With Archer, you can manage business continuity and disaster recovery, and align activated plans with the organization’s crisis team activities to manage crisis events holistically.
For More Information
To learn more about Archer Business Resiliency:
- Read the Archer Business Resiliency Solution Brief
- Review the Archer Maturity Map for Business Resiliency (requires membership in the private Archer Customer/Partner Community)
- Review the links above for additional information about RSA Archer Business Resiliency use cases
To learn more about how Archer solutions and services can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- bc dr
- business continuity
- business continuity plan
- business continuity planning
- business resiliency
- continuity planning
- crisis management
- disaster recovery
- disaster recovery plan
- disaster recovery planning
- Product Info
- Product Information
- Product Resources
- RSA Archer
- RSA Archer Suite
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.