Use Case for IT & Security Risk Management
Preparing for a CMMC assessment is a new and significant challenge for organizations seeking certification. To meet the challenges of CMMC certification, Archer CMMC Management enables organizations to identify, document, and manage the appropriate CMMC practices and processes required for improved cybersecurity hygiene for storage and management of CUI data.
Archer CMMC Management focuses on pre-assessment activities such as defining scoped boundaries, system components, policies, and procedures; allocating the appropriate assessment processes, assessment practices, and assessment objectives across the different components of the system; identifying deficiencies, remediating POA&Ms; and creating the appropriate system security plan (SSP) documentation. Archer CMMC Management alleviates many of the challenges of managing and engaging in preparatory pre-assessment work.
- Pre-CMMC assessment plan development with clearly defined boundaries, systems, and components in scope for certification assessments
- Compliance mapping and security requirement instantiation at the appropriate level for new CMMC certification assessments
- Automatic mapping of relevant Assessment Objectives to each of your subsystems, ensuring proper alignment for assessments across all the subsystems within your boundary scope
- Evidence documentation (e.g., artifacts, comments, screenshots) at the Practices and Processes top level as well as the individual assessment Objective level across each subsystem for assessment defensibility
- Identification, documentation, management, and resolution of deficiencies across security requirements
- Streamlined compliance reporting capabilities
- Realtime status dashboarding
With Archer CMMC Management, you can:
- Maintain a view of current CMMC gaps, documentation, and action plans in a central risk and compliance solution
- Provide real-time visibility into status and prioritization of any deficiency and its remediation progress
- Automate follow-up and remediation processes to speed resolution of identified CMMC deficiencies
- Maintain your certification environment and resolve new security requirement deficiencies as they arise.
For More Information
To learn more about Archer CMMC Management:
- Read the Archer CMMC Management data sheet
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.archerirm.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at email@example.com.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.