Archer® Corporate Obligations Management provides the necessary tools and capabilities to document external regulatory obligations and establish a systematic review and approval process for tracking changes to those obligations, understanding the business impact, and prioritizing a response.
With Archer Corporate Obligations Management, you can quickly and accurately deliver guidance to senior management and the IT organization regarding regulatory and other compliance requirements the business must manage in conjunction with business operations. By improving the linkage between organizational compliance requirements and internal controls, compliance gaps are reduced and senior management gains better insight into issues that impact the business. Archer Corporate Obligations Management provides an agile policy framework to help you keep pace with changing business and IT compliance risk.
- Impact analysis, change management and issue management controls for corporate compliance obligations
- Regulatory intelligence feeds to drive review and response activities including content feeds from:
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- Justia Regulations Federal Register
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT)
- Exception management and governance through appropriate risk acceptance and sign-off
With Archer Corporate Obligations Management, you can:
- Ensure regulatory changes are analyzed and responded to appropriately
- Improve the ability to link regulatory requirements to internal controls
- Utilize less time and effort to research control requirements and modify policies in response to changing regulations
For More Information
To learn more about Archer Corporate Obligations Management:
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at email@example.com.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.