Use Case for Business Resiliency
Archer® Crisis Management provides a coordinated, consistent and automated approach to handling crisis events. By aligning crisis management with incident response, you can respond earlier to incidents and in crisis situations to protect ongoing operations. With Archer Crisis Management, you can manage crisis teams, communications, and plans while easily working with business continuity and IT disaster recovery teams to activate recovery plans when needed.
- Workflow and notifications to provide a handoff between incident response and crisis teams for escalating events
- Workflow, notifications and reporting for managing crisis events
- Automated workflow to activate BC/DR plans during a crisis
- Centralized contact and notification libraries to communicate during a crisis event
- A lessons-learned assessment helps crisis teams evaluate where they can improve before the next event
With Archer Crisis Management, you can:
- Report and manage crisis events and send emergency notifications to communicate crisis information to appropriate personnel
- Activate BC/DR plans to recover disrupted business operations, facilities or IT infrastructure
- Reduce the impacts of incidents before they turn into crisis events, and
- Evaluate lessons learned for incorporation in future plans
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Crisis Management:
- Read the Archer Crisis Management data sheet
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at email@example.com.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.