Use Case for Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
Archer Data Governance is designed to provide a framework to help organizations identify, manage, and implement appropriate controls around personal data processing activities. Archer Data Governance helps empower organizations to maintain an accurate inventory of processing activities, establish and apply documented controls around the usage of PII, and manage data retention requirements. Ensuring the accuracy, completeness, confidentiality, and transparency of PII and regularly assessing the data protection risks associated with its usage are also core tenets of the GDPR accountability principles.
- Build and maintain an inventory of personal data processing activities and assets utilizing a purpose built taxonomy and data structure
- Track data retention schedules and execute a checklist based on GDPR Article 30 requirements as related to processing activities
- Manage notice and consent activities linked to the processing activity inventory
- Maintain a register to help processing activities in accordance to directives and laws such as the GDPR Article 30 record keeping requirements
Archer Data Governance is designed to help your privacy and/or legal teams:
- Expand your overall understanding and visibility into data governance to better manage data protection requirements associated with industry standards and regulatory requirements
- Improve the classification and assess relationships between risks and controls associated with managing data including PII
- Streamline time and resources required for annual review cycle of data retention schedules
- Improve assessment of relationships between organizational information assets and business processes and/or processing activities that are in the scope of regulatory requirements such as GDPR
For More Information
To learn more about Archer Data Governance:
- Read the Archer Data Governance data sheet
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.