Use case for IT & Security Risk Management
Archer IT Controls Assurance provides the ability to take a project-based approach to controls testing and assess and report on the performance of controls across all IT assets and automate control assessment and monitoring.
With Archer IT Controls Assurance, you can implement a centralized system to catalog IT assets for compliance reporting and establish a system of record for documenting IT controls. Streamlined processes and workflow for testing IT controls allows you to deploy standardized assessment processes for manual controls and integrate testing results from automated systems. Issues identified during compliance assessments are centralized, enabling you to track and report on compliance gaps. Remediation efforts for those gaps can be documented and monitored to ensure compliance variances are addressed in a timely manner.
- Project-based controls testing allows personnel to scope in IT controls, plan and generate appropriate control tests as needed
- Controls generator enables automated creation of control instances from a master controls procedure hierarchy for different business entities and infrastructure in a centralized repository of IT assets, controls and taxonomy
- Evidence repository application provides a single repository for evidence gathered in the IT compliance testing process
- Consolidated issues management for change related regulatory and corporate obligations
- Integration with leading testing and integration technologies
With Archer IT Controls Assurance, you will see:
- Improved planning and reduced time and effort for IT controls and compliance testing
- Map master IT control set to specific regulations and create instances as needed
- Deploy multi-phase tests throughout the year and run multiple compliance programs in parallel
- Reduced time to upload, manage and reuse controls testing evidence across tests with a historical view of control test data
- Increased control testing accuracy and improved compliance reporting with reduced effort
- Consolidated, portfolio view of current IT compliance levels across the enterprise
For More Information
To learn more about Archer IT Controls Assurance:
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at email@example.com.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.