Use Case for Enterprise & Operational Risk Management
Archer® Key Indicator Management enables your organization to establish and monitor metrics related to individual. Depending on the overall implementation, metrics could also be associated with other elements of your integrated risk management (IRM) program -- including risks, controls, strategies and objectives, products and services, and business processes – to monitor quality assurance and performance.
- Association of key indicators with business units and named individuals for accountability
- Establishment of key indicators for risk, control, corporate objectives, business processes, and products and services, depending on your program implementation
- Governance to ensure timely collection of indicator data
- Consistent approach to calculating indicator boundaries and limits and stakeholder notification when metrics need to be updated or reviewed
- Visibility to key risk indicator metrics and remediation plans via pre-defined reports and dashboards
With Archer Key Indicator Management, you can:
- Get visibility to areas that lack established indicators or data collection associated with established indicators
- Gain early awareness of adverse trends to provide quicker remediation
- Establish greater accountability for monitoring indicators that provide early warning of emerging problems
For More Information
To learn more about Archer Key Indicator Management:
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact Archer at email@example.com.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.