Use Case for Operational Resilience
Archer Operational Scenario Analysis helps your organization make sense of plausible disruptive scenarios that could impact your ability to provide products and services to your customers. It enables you to identify scenarios, track and correlate threats and risks, test assumptions, and identify, prioritize, and focus on measurable gaps that could have the most significant impact on your business.
The Archer Operational Scenario Analysis use case incorporates current regulatory guidance and best practices and builds on integrated risk management as a foundation for building operational resilience. It allows you to evaluate scenarios and improve operational resilience across your extended ecosystem to help minimize disruption to your customers, your supply chain, and your business.
- One system of record for scenario analysis, risks and threats that could impact your products and services
- Incorporates criticality and impact tolerances from Archer Business Impact Analysis for your products and services
- Includes workflows, access control, and observations built on best practices
- Measures and metrics tied back to defined product and service impact tolerances
- Links to control procedures, recovery plans, or remediation plans
- Full lifecycle of scenario analysis, evaluation, and action
With Archer Operational Scenario Analysis, you can:
- Deploy one consolidated system of record for all BIAs
- Use a single approach to complete BIAs with workflow, notifications, review and approval processes
- Provide status reports that show key metrics and reports to enable BCM teams, business unit managers, and business process managers to manage BIAs
Archer Issues Management
Archer Business Impact Analysis
For more information
To learn more about Archer Operational Scenario Analysis:
To learn more about how Archer solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller or visit us at www.archerirm.com. If you are an existing Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact your Archer representative.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.